When you’re an owner of any type of vivaria, having a digital thermometer can come in handy.
If you’re browsing the digital thermometer market, you might’ve stumbled upon Exo Terra’s Digital Thermometer.
The reason why you should own a digital thermometer is to gather temperate data from your ecosystem. By knowing the temperature, you’ll be able to keep your reptiles/pets at a comfortable recommended level.
The Exo Terra Digital Thermometer as you know it can be great for:
- indicating the temperature of your tank
This will help keep your ecosystem’s temperate at the proper temperature level.
In this review article “Exo Terra Digital Thermometer Review,” you will learn about:
- the brief summary of this thermometer
- information of the thermometer such as size, etc.
- features available
- pros vs. cons
- VivariumTips’ review on this product
Feel free to use the table of content below to help you find the right information for this thermometer below!
VivariumTips.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Exo Terra Digital Thermometer
As we know, reptiles need to stay under a specific temperature when the weather changes.
Pet owners have to continually check the temperature of the vivarium to make sure it is favorable for their pet reptiles.
But now – you don’t have to keep doing that.
With Exo Terra Digital Thermometer, you can continuously monitor the temperature of the vivarium without any hassle.
To learn more information about this product, check out my product review about the Exo Terra Digital Thermometer.
Digital Thermometer Brief Summary
This digital thermometer works and can help a vivarium owner in various ways.
- It is a digital thermometer that helps you to know the temperature of the vivarium.
- This product works with a remote sensor.
- This helps you to measure as well as record temperature changes.
- This way, you can easily take care of your pet reptile.
- You can easily place it on top of your vivarium.
- The sensor remains inside the vivarium attached to the suction cup.
- Dimension of Product: 1 x 5 x 7.8 inches
- Weight of Product: 2.1 ounces
- Model Number of Product: PT2472
- Battery Requirement: 1A Battery
Features of Exo Terra Digital Thermometer
Before you purchase this product, keep in mind that these are the features available.
- The product is digital
- You can view the product in Degree/Fahrenheit
- High accuracy when measuring temperature
- Remote sensory
- Easily mount
- Control button
It is a digital thermometer. Instead of using a traditional thermometer to check the temperature, you can use this digital thermometer for continuous temperature monitoring.
View Temperate In Degree/Fahrenheit
You can view the temperature in degree as well as Fahrenheit. You can change the settings as per your requirement.
This device helps you to record an accurate temperature. Because the precise figures are visible on the screen, you will know the vivarium’s exact temperature.
There is a remote sensor available with this product. You need to place the sensor inside the vivarium. It can easily be placed inside by using the suction cup.
The cup holds onto the glass and keeps the sensor in place.
It helps to record the minimum and maximum temperatures. It records the temperature in memory. You can control the programs and the settings with the help of a button.
You will know the minimum and maximum temperature of the vivarium.
Fits Properly With Many Ecosystems
The digital head of this device can be easily placed on top o the enclosure. You can mount it on top of the vivarium to easily view the temperature changes.
You can use the control button to check the minimum and maximum temperature recorded by the device. When you press the button, it will show you the recorded temperature.
This device is battery operated. You don’t have to constantly plugin. A single cell will make this device run for months.
Pros Vs. Cons
Here is a list of all the pros and cons of this device.
This is all you need to know about Exo Terra Digital Thermometer. If you have a pet reptile, you need to but this device to keep them under proper temperature.
If this article helped you with your purchasing decision for the P2472 Exo Terra Digital Thermometer, be sure to leave your review right below this article.
Looking for other products?
Be sure to check out my buyer’s guide:
- Best Basking Bulbs For Reptiles + Quick Review
- Best Cherry Shrimp For Sale – Online – Fast Shipping
- Exploring Isopods And Springtails For Sale
- Discovering The Marimo Moss Ball Terrarium Kit!
- Best Air Plant Terrarium Kits For Your Home!
- Best Terrarium Books For Beginners, Adults, And Kids
- Reasons To Buy Zoo Med Excavator Clay
- Best Substrates For Bettas
- Best Substrates For Cherry Shrimp
If you have any product review requests, feel free to let me know! I’d be happy to write a review for you.
You can support VivariumTips by sharing this Exo Terra Digital Thermometer Review with another interest! 🙂